- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) cold butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 tsp Maple flavoring
- 2 cups pecan halves or pieces
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, Sugar, cocoa and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in 1 beaten egg.
- Press mixture evenly on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, remaining 1 egg and flavoring; stir in pecan halves.
- Pour over prepared crust, distributing pecan halves evenly.
- Return to oven. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.