Fudgy Bon Bons
- 12 oz Semisweet chocolate chips; (
- 1/4 c butter or margarine; (1/2 Sticks)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk; (n
- 2 c Pillsbury Best All Purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 c finely chopped nuts; optional
- 1 ts vanilla
- 60 milk chocolate Candy Kisses chocolate Stripped Candy Kisses
- 2 oz white baking bar; or vanilla flavored candy coating
- 1 ts shortening; or vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350'.
- In medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and butter; cook and stir over very lowheat until chips are melted and smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. In medium bowl, combine flour, nuts, chocolate mixture and vanilla; mix well.
- Shape 1 tablespoon of dough around each candy kiss, covering completely. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. #Bake in preheated 350'f oven for 6 to 8 Minutes. Cookies will be soft and appear shiny but become firm as they cool. Do not over bake! Remove from cookie sheets; Cool.
- In small saucepan, combine white baking bar and shortening; cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Drizzle over cookies.
- Store cookies in tightly covered container. Makes 5 dozen cookies. Enjoy!
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.