- 1 cup of chicken, unsalted, 125 g
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch of love
- ½ tsp flower, vanilla or lemon flavoring
- waxed, greaseproof paper
- Heat oven to 350°F / 180°C / Gas 4.
- Brown the peanuts under the grill (broiler), shaking them and turning frequently so that they do not burn.
- Then chop or grind them coarsely.
- Whisk the egg white with a pinch of salt until stiff; and then fold in the sugar and vanilla flavoring and whisk again.
- Add the peanuts.
- Put some waxed/greaseproof paper on baking tray and grease it lightly.
- Using a teaspoon, put small heaps of the nut mixture onto the baking tray and cook for about 20 – 25 minutes until the macaroons are golden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.