- 2 cans fava beans
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4-10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely cut
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, cut
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions and brown them
- Add all other ingredients except for the fava beans.
- Coarsely mash the beans and add to the mixture.
- Cook until ingredients are well blended.
- Serve with bread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.