Diabetics do not omit the Baked Beans, as these greatly lower the G.I. of the meal.
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 sausage links, brown and serve
- 1 roma tomato, halved lengthwise
- 2 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small tin sugar free baked beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the baked beans in a saucepan.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet.
- Saute the mushrooms on medium-high heat until tender, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In same skillet, place the tomatoes, bacon and sausage links.
- Cook until heated through and browned.
- Turn to cook both sides of tomato and meats.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, fry or scramble eggs in the remaining butter in a small skillet.
- Arrange all on dinner plate and eat.
Nutritional information Edit
- 592 Calories | 48g Fat | 33g Protein | 9g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 7g Net Carbs
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.