- one Onion, chopped
- one pound Squash, peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes
- a pound or two of yams (sweet potatoes may be substituted), peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes
- oil to sauté
- one cup coconut milk
- one-half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- one quarter teaspoon ground cloves
- salt to taste
- Fry Onion in skillet, stir and cook until tender.
- Stir in all other ingredients, and heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and stir occasionally.
- Cook until vegetables are tender (ten to fifteen minutes).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.