- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce
- 2 tbsp pepper paste
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 can chicken bouillon
- Prepare Chicken breasts by thinning with a meat mallet to about ¼ inch thick.
- Mix together breadcrumbs, pesto and pepper paste to form a paste. Divide paste in 4 and spread on Chicken breasts.
- Roll Chicken breasts and tie with a skewer or string.
- Brown 1 minute each side in a hot skillet with a little oil.
- Place Chicken in an oven proof dish and add the wine and Chicken bouillon.
- Season to taste with pepper and salt.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 °F heated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting once in a while.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.