- 5 cups milk
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 kg carrots
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp ghee or butter
- 50g nuts/raisins
- Grate the carrots, add to the milk and bring to a boil.
- Cook on slow fire stirring occasionally, till milk dries up.
- Add condensed milk and Sugar.
- Cook on slow fire till dry (for about 25 to 30 minutes) stirring occasionally.
- Add ghee and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with nuts, raisins and serve hot.
Preparation time: 45–50 minutes
Gajar Ka Halwa VideosEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.