Doughnut with red bean paste
- Divide red bean paste into small balls (size as lotus seed).
- Mix plain flour and corn flour, sift.
- Whisk egg white until it becomes gruel consistency.
- Add ⅕ of the mix flour, keep stirring.
- Repeat to add mix flour, stir to form porridge.
- Dip the red bean paste ball into egg porridge one by one.
- Heat wok with oil in medium heat, deep fry the red bean paste ball.
- Drain out oil and dish up when the red bean paste ball turn golden.
- Sprinkle white sugar on the surface of doughnut, serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.