- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 2 cups cooked black beans or 16-oz. can, drained and rinsed
- 1 large stalk celery, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh dill
- 2 green onions (white and pale green parts), thinly sliced
- Juice of 1/2 to 1 lemon to taste
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Transfer couscous to large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix. Serve at room temperature, or cover, refrigerate and serve chilled.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.