Description[edit | edit source]
"For a different taste and texture, try this slaw made with Chinese cabbage."
- Original recipe yield: 4 servings.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 small sweet green pepper, trimmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimento, drained
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ½ cup Marzetti® slaw dressing
Directions[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.