This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots coarsely shredded
- ¼ cup whole kernel corn
- 4 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 red bell pepper rings
- Arrange zucchini evenly in ungreased pie plate then top with carrots and corn.
- Mix remaining ingredients except bell pepper and pour over vegetables.
- Elevate pie plate on inverted dinner plate in microwave then cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 10 minutes rotating pie plate ½ turn after 3 minutes.
- Top with bell pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.