a stir-fry is a delicious Asian recipe which I decided to remix. Stir-fry, more like stir fries. French fries and stir-fries are a match made in heaven. For this recipe I've decided to remove some ingredients for the ultimate French fry experience. Unless you want to just mix Hungry Jack's and frozen stir-fry this recipe shouldn't be any better since I'm just a household mum who can't get her stupid kids busy other than playing Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja on their 'Ipads'.
- French fries from a fast food restaurant (Unless if your good).
- Sauté pork in oil in a large skillet. Pour off fat, if necessary.
- Add broth, marjoram, garlic, and pepper to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, or until meat is tender.
- Add mushrooms, squash, and cornstarch, blended with water. Cook, stirring, until sauce is clear and thickened.
- Add tomatoes and onions. Cover and simmer until heated through.
- Add salt to taste. Serve over fluffy rice. Garnish with the chili leaves, if desired.