Makes 6 servings.
- 1½ cups (8-ounces) firm tofu, drained and finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons diet margarine
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1¼ cups (8-ounces) grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook tofu, celery, radishes, onion and garlic in margarine in large skillet until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Add rice 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Cover; cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cheese.
- Cover; cook 3 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.