- Cook the meat, cut into cubes, in approximately 2 l of water,
- Add 2 onions and 2 spoons of cooking salt,
- Thinly slice the tomatoes, onions, and hot peppers and blend with the bongari
- Drain and fry the meat,
- Progressively add the hot broth to the prepared gari, stirring it vigorously until a homogenous paste (Pinon) is obtained,
- Place the pieces of meat on the Pinon and sprinkle with a little cooking oil,
- Serve hot. Enjoy your meal…
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.