- Peel it and grate it using the fine part of the grater.
- Put the mush in a plastic rice bag and squeeze the heck out of it to press the water out.
- Collect the juice because when cooked it turns into tapioca.
- If you don’t squeeze all the liquid out the gari will turn into a tapioca like goo.
- After pressing out the liquid, sift it through a colander then heat the pulp over low heat slowly on a frying pan while stirring it to dry it out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.