DescriptionEditThis quick-and-easy skillet entree is definitely restaurant-quality and sure to become a staple at your house, too!
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon soy sauce, light/reduced-sodium only
- 1 flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper, black only
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic, and soy sauce.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the remaining butter over moderate heat.
- Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for moderate-rare, a thermometer should read 135° C; moderate, 140° C), 4-7 minutes per side. Serve hot with garlic butter, as well as with rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.