DescriptionEditA large salmon fillet, seasoned with minced garlic, fresh dill and lemon and steamed in foil while it cooks either in the oven or on the barbecue.
- 750 g. salmon fillet, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt, iodized or rock only
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- 5 slices lemon
- 5 sprigs fresh dill, whole
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Place the salmon fillet on top of one piece of aluminium foil. Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, garlic, and the chopped dill.
- Arrange lemon slices on top of the fillet and place a new sprig of dill on top of each lemon slice. Sprinkle fillet with chopped spring onions.
- Cover the whole salmon with the second piece of foil and pinch together both pieces to tightly seal. Place on a baking tray or in a large baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily. Serve hot and plain over white rice, or with any main dish or side dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.