- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 strip lemon peel (1" x ½")
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Place the garlic and rosemary on a cutting board and lightly crush with the flat side of a heavy knife.
- Put the rosemary, garlic and lemon peel in a clean bottle with a tight-fitting cap.
- Pour in the oil and lemon juice.
- Cap the bottle and shake well.
- Refrigerate and use within one week.
- Shake before serving.
- Drizzle on steamed vegetables, or seafood, pasta, potato salad, or other salads.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.