Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced button or cremini mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and sauté 3 minutes, until mushrooms release juice.
- Add broccoli and rosemary and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional information Edit
- 27 Calories | 1g Fat | 3g Carbs | 1g Fiber | 11mg Sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.