DescriptionEditThis classic seafood recipe starts with real shrimp, garlic, and butter, and delivers a steamy, red-hot flavor. This dish is very tasty and truly amazing, delivers a buttery, bold flavor, and keeps a warm, saucy aroma with the garlic content.
- 2 lbs. shrimp, thawed
- 2 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup butter
- 4 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1 teaspoon salt, iodized or rock only
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Marinate the shrimp in lemon soda for about 10 minutes
- Melt the butter in a fresh pan and heat it up until hot enough to cook the garlic.
- Add the garlic and cook until the color turns light to golden-brown.
- Put in the shrimp and then cook until the color turns orange.
- Pour in the remaining lemon-lime soda. Let the liquid evaporate completely.
- Sprinkle the parsley.
- Add some ground black pepper and salt as needed. Serve hot and plain over rice, or with any side dish or main dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.