Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 3 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 4 russet potatoes, sliced into ½-inch-thick rounds
- 1½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 ounces olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a pressure cooker over high heat, sauté the minced garlic with the olive oil until crispy and golden brown.
- Do not burn.
- Quickly add the chicken stock and the rest of the ingredients into the pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid in place and bring the pressure to high.
- Maintain the pressure and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Release the pressure with the quick release.
- Remove the lid, tilting it away from you to release the excess steam.
- Check the potato for doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.