Bread Recipes from the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 10-12
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup margarine or butter, melted
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Mix baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased sheet.
- Bake 8–10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix margarine and garlic powder.
- Brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.