- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ pound ground pork
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup ground pork rinds (optional)
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, pushed through a press
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine chicken, pork, onion, pork rinds, egg, garlic, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 18 x 1½" meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until hot very hot.
- Brown meatballs (in batches, if necessary) on all sides, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven; bake 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.