Garlic dip of a different kind!
- 6-8 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 4 ounces vegetable oil
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper or lemon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, and egg yolks and stir until well blended.
- Combine the vegetable and olive oils and slowly add the oils, a drop at a time at first, beating constantly.
- As the mixture begins to thicken, add oil a little faster and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve with pita bread or Potato skins.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.