- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken breast halves
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp coarsely ground pepper
- Place Chicken in a plastic bag.
- Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard.
- Pour over Chicken in bag. Seal bag; turn to coat well.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Drain Chicken; discard leftover marinade.
- Sprinkle Chicken with pepper.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add Chicken and cook about 6 minutes on each side or until tender and no longer pink.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.