DescriptionEditThis herbaceous, wild marinade starts with real garlic and condiments and delivers a bold, tangy flavor. Soy sauce or barbecue sauce rarely works for this, too, while flavor, quality, and ingredients are just worth it.
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper, black only
- 1 teaspoon salt, rock or iodized only
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together. Spoon or funnel contents into the fresh container; reserve this in the refrigerator.
- Use on meat, poultry, or seafood.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.