- 5 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons spelt flour
- some oil
- herb salt
- black pepper
- ¼ liter (0,44 pints) of milk
- ¾ liter (1,32 pints) of beef stock (it's allowed to use 1 stock cube instead of newly-made beef stock)
- sweet cream
- cubes of white bread roasted in butter (croutons)
- Roast spelt flour in some oil.
- Squeeze garlic, add it to spelt flour and pour beef soup over it.
- Add herb salt, cook soup shortly and pour milk in it.
- Sim soup for ½ hour on low heat.
- Season it with sweet cream and serve garlic soup garnished with in butter roasted dices of white bread, chopped chives and coarsely ground black pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.