Prep Time: 5 minutes (+30 minutes wait)
Cook time: 10 minutes
A really simple recipe to go with cheap lamb-chops and other cheap cuts of meat. The marinade makes the meat tender and tasty.
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 4 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 5 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp lime juice
- 3 – 4 decent sized, cheap, lamb-chops.
- Put the soy sauce in a mixing bowl and add the other ingredients. Stir well.
- Place 3-4 chops in a plastic bag and pour marinade through.
- Allow a minimum of 30 minutes marinate.
- Fry each chop for at least 10 minutes on very low heat. This is important to keep the meat tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.