- * 8 ounces ditalini Pasta
- * 2 tablespoons Earth Balance
- * 1/2 cup chopped leek
- * 1 clove garlic, minced
- * 4 oz. silken tofu blended until thick and creamy with 3/8 cup plain soy milk (this replaces a 1/2 cup of heavy cream... the heavy cream replacement came from this recipe)
- * 1 cup soy Parmesan cheese
- * a pinch of black pepper (optional)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt earth balance in a large skillet over low heat.
- Sauté leeks and garlic until tender and translucent.
- Stir in cream, and simmer until thickened.
- Toss with pasta and Parmesan until evenly coated and Parmesan is melted.
- Season with pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.