This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. It was obtained it as part of the purchase of the Family Collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- 2 Pounds Frozen Cod Fillets
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf Crumbled
- 1 clove garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Onion
- 2 Teaspoons Aromatic bitters
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon thyme
- 6 Onion Slices
- 1/4 Cup corn flakes Crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Cut fish into 4 portions then put into shallow buttered casserole.
- Mix next 9 ingredients and pour over fish.
- Let stand until fish thaws spooning sauce over fish occasionally.
- When ready to bake, top each piece of fish with an onion and tomato slice.
- Sprinkle over top a mixture of crumbs and cheese.
- Dot with butter and bake at 350 °F for 30 Minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.