Makes 6 servings.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh Mushrooms (about 2 ounces)
- 1 pound medium fresh Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine rice, salt, wine, and water in large saucepan.
- Heat to boiling; stir once or twice.
- Lower heat to simmer; cover with tight-fitting lid.
- Cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add Broccoli, Squash, and onions; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add cucumber and Mushrooms; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from wok and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil and heat.
- Add Shrimp; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Stir Shrimp and vegetables into rice.
- Toss with tomato, Cheese, and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.