This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together and beat well.
- Bake on a greased griddle until brown on both sides.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.