- 8 thin slices Wholemeal bread
- apricot jam
- 100 Gram Smoked Ham, very thinly sliced (4 oz)
- Dijon mustard
- Makes 16 small sandwiches
- Lay the bread slices out on the counter or cutting board.
- Spread half the bread slices with a thin layer of apricot jam.
- Arrange sliced Ham on top.
- Spread the other bread slices with a thin layer of Dijon mustard and set on top of the Ham.
- With a serrated knife, trim the crusts.
- To serve, cut into squares, triangles, or fingers.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.