- 6 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 6¼ cups wheat all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp allspice
- 12 g brown sugar
- ½ cup karo white syrup
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups cream or half and half
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 4 cups apples diced ¼"
- ⅓ cup puréed prunes
- ⅓ cup apple sauce
- ⅓ cup puréed peaches
- ⅓ cup water
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the syrup the purees and the water over the dry mixture.
- Add the cream cheese in chunks.
- Mix by hand using your hands by working your hands under the dry ingredients from the sides.
- Use a folding motion and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly blended together.
- Add the diced apples and the raisins.
- Mix them into the dough by the same folding method.
- Add the cream or half and half and fold until completely blended.
- Make 24 round balls of the dough.
- Place on a well greased baking sheet slightly squash the top of each loaf and bake for 50 – 55 minutes in pre-heated 300°F oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.