- Prepare pudding according to package direction.
- Cover (so it will not get that icky skin) and let completely cool down over night.
- Do NOT put it in the fridge.
- Lay butter next to it, so butter and pudding will have the same temperature later.
- On the next day, mix butter with mixer on medium speed until it is fluffy.
- Add pudding- one spoon after the other.
- Mix constantly.
- If pudding is mixed completely with the butter, blend everything well some seconds, so that it is mixed up completely and is free of lumps.
- TIP: Please do not use fat reduced products or a cheap pudding- the taste will not as good as with rich ingredients
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.