This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Oleander Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup diced German chicken sausage
- 1 boiled medium potato diced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- In large skillet saute sausage, potato, onion and red pepper in vegetable oil until onion softens.
- Sprinkle parsley over mixture then stir.
- Beat eggs milk and salt then pour over potato mixture.
- Cook over medium heat lifting edge several times and allowing uncooked egg to flow under.
- Cook until eggs are almost set then cover and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Slide onto a warm plate then cut in wedges and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.