This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- 4 ounces sweet cooking chocolate
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In Saucepan Melt chocolate and butter, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add eggs, sugar, milk and vanilla
- Mix well.
- Stir together flour and baking powder then stir into chocolate mixture
- Spread in greased rectangular ban and bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Spread with topping and bake 20 minutes longer.
- Cool then cut into squares.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.