Clarified Butter. For more detailed information on Ghee see the Article Golden Ghee.
- One or more pounds of unsalted butter
- Place butter in a heavy medium-size saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heat while stirring,BE CAREFULL NOT TO BURN.
- The milk solids will separate and settle in the bottom of the pan.
- After about 15 min. remove from heat and pass through a sieve.
- Place in a sterile sealed jar.
- Shelf life is 4 months NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED.
- You can leave on stove where it is handy to add to almost any dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.