Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings
- ¼ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (recommended: nutella)
- 12 (½-inch) thick slices pound cake (from 1 (10¾-ounce) loaf
- 6 fresh strawberries, hulled and very thinly sliced
- butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- Heat a panini grill to medium according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over 1 side of all of the pound cake slices.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries over 6 cake slices.
- Cover with the remaining cake slices, chocolate side down.
- Spray panini grill with nonstick spray and grill each panino until the pound cake is crisp and golden and the fillings are warm, about 2 minutes.
- Cut each panino in half and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.