Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- 1/4 Cup has-ingredient::chocolate-hazelnut spread (recommended: has-ingredient::Nutella)
- 12 (1/2-Inch) Thick Slices has-ingredient::Pound Cake (from 1 (10.75-Ounce) Loaf
- 6 Fresh has-ingredient::strawberries, Hulled And Very Thinly Sliced Butter-Flavored Nonstick has-ingredient::cooking spray
- Heat a Panini Grill to Medium According to The Manufacturer's Instructions.
- Spread The chocolate-hazelnut spread Over 1 Side of All of The Pound Cake Slices.
- Arrange The Sliced strawberries Over 6 Cake Slices. Cover With The Remaining Cake Slices, chocolate Side Down.
- Spray Panini Grill With Nonstick Spray And Grill Each Panino Until The Pound Cake is Crisp And Golden And The Fillings Are Warm, About 2 Minutes. Cut Each Panino in Half And Serve.
Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny
Check Them Out
contributed by :
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.