- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 fresh red chiles, minced
- 1 tomato, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup dried Shrimp, ground to a powder
- 1-1/2 pounds (750g) cooked crabmeat
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 to 12 empty crab shells
- 1/2 cup ablemamu
- cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Prehat the oven to 425 F/220 C.
- In a medium pan, heat the oil and saute the green onions, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, chiles, and tomato for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the tomato paste and Shrimp powder. Mix well and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Add the crabmeat and stir well. Taste the mixture and, if necessary, season with salt and pepper. Be careful; Shrimp powder can be very salty.
- Fill each crab shell with the mixture, then sprinkle the top of each shell with the ablemamu. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the tops brown a little, but be careful not to brun them.
- Serve hot, straight out of the oven, garnished with cilanto and pinch of black pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.