French-style leg of lamb
- salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 leg of lamb
- Combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion, bell pepper and garlic together.
- Cut slits in lamb all over; stuff seasoning mixture into the slits and rub remaining seasoning mixture all over the leg.
- Brown in a hot oven (450°F) for 20 – 30 minutes; when brown lower heat to 350°F and continue to bake for 1 to 1½ hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.