Gin Fix from Jeremy Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- 1 large tea-spoonful of powdered white sugar dissolved in a little water
- 2 dashes of Raspberry syrup
- The juice of a quarter of a lemon
- 1 wine-glass of Hollands gin
- Fill up the glass two-thirds full of shaved ice, stir thoroughly, and ornament the top with berries in season.
- Old Tom gin may be used if preferred.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.