- 1 cup malagkit (sticky rice)
- 5 cups coconut milk (2nd extraction)
- 1 can No. 2 creamed corn or
- 1 cup young corn, scraped from the cob and mashed
- 3/4 cup Sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup thick coconut milk (1st extraction)
1. Wash malagkit rice.
2. Boil in second coconut milk extraction, stirring occasionally until soft.
3. Put in the corn.
5. Pour thick coconut milk in and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add sweetened langka fruit (available at any oriental stores)
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.