Ginger, Melon and Pear Beverage from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health, public domain government resource
- Serves: 2
- ½ cantaloupe (or other type of melon, if preferred), seeded
- 2 ripe pears, seeded and stemmed
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
- Using a spoon or melon-baller, scoop out the melon then place in a blender or juicer.
- Coarsely chop pears and place in blender or juicer.
- Add ginger and blend until smooth or to desired consistency then pour into a glass and serve.
- If using a blender, you may consider straining the juice in a sieve or filter to remove any excess bits of fruit and ginger for a smoother beverage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.