My mom used to make this for me when I had an upset stomach. She said the ginger would sooth a tummy ache.
- Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Carepages via a patient
- ½ cup thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 6 cups water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tbsp honey or brown sugar
- lemon wedges for garnish if desired
- In saucepan, simmer ginger, cinnamon and water 20 minutes or simmer longer for stronger tea.
- Next, add honey or sugar and strain tea through sieve.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and enjoy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.