- 1 box of Ginger Evans yellow cake mix
- 1 sick of Coburn Farms home churned unasked butter, melted
- 4 large Coburn Farms eggs
- 2 Tsp. Marcum vanilla extract, divided
- 8 oz. Coburn Farms cream cheese, softened
- 4 Cups Ginger Evans powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350°f. In a large bowl mix together the cake mix, melted butter, 2 eggs, and 1 tsp. vanilla. The batter will be thick like cookie dough. Meanwhile using an electric mixer, best the cream cheese on high for 1 minute. Add the remaining 2 eggs and 1 tsp. vanilla to the cream cheese mix to combine. Turn mixer on low and slowly add the sugar. Scrap the bowl and make sure the cream cheese mixture is fully mixed. Into greased cupcake pans, scrape approximately 2 tbsp. of cake mix in each well to make 22 cupcakes. Press out dough to cover the bottom. Then top each piece of dough with 2 tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture. Bake for 20 minutes until the cupcakes just start to brown around the edges. Allow to cool completely in pans. To remove from pans, carefully run a knife around the outside of each cupcake, then gently lift it out using a prying motion. Optional: use Ginger Evans chocolate cake mix for chocolate gooey butter cupcakes.