- 1 10x15 puff pastry
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- egg wash
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Cut puff pastry into 5x5 squares brush with egg wash sprinkle each square with ginger and cinnamon
- roll up tight cut each in half
- place on a sheet pan bake at 350 °F for 10 minutes
- turn pan around bake another 10 min.
- Cool on rack
- mix water with powder sugar just till it becomes a glaze, pour over each roll up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.