- Serves: serve with ketchup and french fries
- Occasion: Any
- Effort: Easy
- Chicken =6-8 leg pieces
- garlic paste =1 table spoon
- ginger= 1 table spoon
- Onion paste =1 table spoon
- green chilli paste =1/2 table spoon
- oil for deep fry
- venigar=3 table spoon
- soy sauce=2 table spoon
- red chilli =1/4 table spoon
- black peper=1/2 table spoon
- chat misala=1/2 table spoon
- salt =as desired
- bread crumbs=as desired
- made small cuts on the leg pieces .
- made mixture of vinegar/soy sauce/red chilli/black pepper /chat misala/salt and all the pastes.
- now put Chicken and this mixture in bowl and mix them.
- marinate Chicken for overnight .
- heat the oil, put the Chicken pieces in egg, roll in the bread crumbs and fry them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.